Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One of my favorite things...

Well I have MANY favorite things but I just have to share one of my favorite Etsy shops and products because they are such a "teacher thing".  I am obsessed with bracelets from Sophie's Beads! My husband gave me my first one as a back to school gift last year.  I know all of my teacher friends will quickly recognize their charm! I have a wishlist of many more that I plan to collect. :)

This was my first one of course!!!
Love me some Eric Carle!

Junie B. of Course!

And I have to post this one because I was just in London during the Harry Potter premiere. Madness!

I'm in between summer trips right now and as I'm getting caught up on stalking blogs and packing, I'm working on a freebie and new TPT item that is candy themed. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summer! giggles.

PS-Ok, so I know that school supplies are put out early as I have noticed they are already stocked, but today I got my first glimpse of Halloween and Christmas items in the store. WOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment