Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wish List Linky Party...

Oh my! How much fun is this linky party?!?! B. Roper at Really Roper is hosting a classroom wish list linky party. I'm all over this one! The possibilities are endless. However, I've narrowed it down to a list of 5 fabulous items.  These are the items that I dream of adding to my classroom.

I saw this first one on the Container Store's site and fell in love. I think it would be perfect behind my small group table for supplies and activities.

This year we are leaving our comfort zone of literacy stations and jumping in to The Daily 5.  I am so excited but I'm also in great need of an extreme makeover for my classroom library.  I would love these storage bins for my classroom library and student book boxes.  They're adorable and spot on for my colors!

And now for the big ticket items....awww...someday....
Thanks Really Roper! It's been fun to shop with no budget. (giggles!!)


5 comments:

  1. Cute blog and I love the name!! I love the container store! Thanks for linking up and dreaming about shopping!
    Really Roper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently heard about The Daily Five, but don't really know what it is yet. I reserved the book from my library but there are already two holds ahead of me, so apparently it's a popular book! :-) Love the storage container too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colors too! Where did you find them? I am moving into a brand new classroom this year and I am working on a complete make over. Super cute blog!
    Tammy
    Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, we just had a training about The Daily 5 in my district. The teacher that presented loved it and said that she would never go back to centers! It totally has me motivated. We're really looking to build stamina and I think that Daily 5 will be the best way to go for that. I am excited!

    Tammy, aren't the container colors fabulous?!? Both sets of bright containers are from "Really Good Stuff". I'm itching to order them now! Thanks for the blog compliment. I'm glad that you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete